Gyllyngvase SLSC is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Matthew Stone, Club Chairman, Reggie Christophers Vice-Chairman or Ryan Brokenshire, Welfare Officer.
As a member of Gyllyngvase SLSC you are expected to abide by the following club rules:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect opponents.
- Members should attempt to keep to agreed timings for training and competitions.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Members must remove all jewellery and make sure nails are short for training sessions.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club