Endless Summer Swim UPDATE

A few people have been inquiring whether the swim will be happening due to the potential conditions this weekend. We have been assessing the forecast all week and are happy to run the event as planned.

The wind direction should not cause any issues for the swim off Gyllyngvase Beach and the rain will be easing on Sunday morning.

We will of course be carrying out our safety checks on the day and together with the RNLI Lifeguards, we will have expert water cover in place for all races.

We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday morning!