Posted on January 24, 2012
The race is now full
Each year in the first week of February the Club hold its annual GP race. The course starts from the Marazion Community Centre and takes a loop round the local countryside. It is run anticlockwise and has three left turns which brings you back to the Community Centre. There are two hills but they are not too steep; we have to admit that the second hill forms the finishing 300 metres of the course so keep something in the tank for the finish.
The course will be well marshalled and well signed and all the usual race facilities will be on hand; showers, toilets, refreshments, etc.
Parking is limited so we ask that people park in the town car park and then take advantage of the minibus that is laid on to take you to the race headquarters.
- Entry limited to 500.
- The minimum age for competitors is 15.
- The start time is 11:00 hrs
- There are no entries on the day.
- There will be a memento for every finisher.
- There is one water stop at the half way point.
- St Johns Ambulance will be in attendance.