POSTPONED: Max Hocking Event – Sunday 12 June

We have just been advised that due to the adverse weather forecast for Sunday, heavy rain and strong winds, the organisers have decided to postpone the Max Hocking event to a later date, which is yet to be confirmed.

There will still be no nipper session Sunday 12 June at Gylly, due to the same adverse weather forecast. However, the planned assessment night for the SLS Surf Safety level one to be held tomorrow, Saturday 11 June, will still go ahead from 17:00. If you have any questions, please contact Matthew on 07801 580106 or Hugh on 07593 680231.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Matt and Hugh.