Posted on May 7, 2016
- Saturday mornings | Seniors / Masters. (Check Facebook for location and times as these vary)
Club Night – Gyllyngvase Beach
- 15.30-16.45 | Youth 13 & 14 (born in 2002 & 2003)
- 16.45-18.00 | Youth 15 to 19 (born 1997 to 2001)
- 18.00-19.00 | Seniors (20+) / Masters (30+)
Youth Ski Training – Gyllyngvase Beach
- 08.15-09.30 | Youth 13 to 19 (born 1997 to 2003)
Nipper Club Morning – Gyllyngvase Beach
- 10.00-11.15 | Nippers aged 8 to 10 (born 2006, 2007 & 2008)
- 11.15-11.45 | Sandhoppers aged 6 to 7 (starting in June)
- 11.45-13.00 | Nippers aged 11-13 (born 2003, 2004 & 2005)
Open Water Swim – Gyllyngvase Beach
- 18.00-19.00 | Youth / Seniors / Masters (born 2003 & earlier)
Club Run – Gyllngvase Beach
- 19.00-20.00 | Youth / Seniors / Masters (born 2003 & earlier)
Senior / Masters Competition Training – Gyllyngvase Beach
- 18.00-19.15 | Seniors (20+) / Masters (30+) *Note – this session may change location on occasion. Starting Wednesday 18th May.
- Nippers & Youth | Location and times vary each week.
These sessions are designed for those members who will be (or contemplating) competing at the Cornish, National or World Championships. The sessions will be advised on the Gylly Facebook page on Monday of each week, confirming the day(s), time(s) and location(s). These will take place on either, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and will be on Gylly or a North Coast location depending on conditions.
Masters Ski Training
- Seniors & Masters | Location and times vary each week.
Taking place early mornings and will be advised on the Gylly Facebook page on Monday of each week.
We will be running a beach lifeguard course this summer. Location and times TBC. Check Facebook for details. Contact Matt Stone if you are interested.
Saturday Youth sessions commence – Saturday 7th May
Sunday Ski & Nipper sessions commence – Sunday 8th May
Mid-week competition sessions commence – TBC – Depending on conditions
Monday Swim & Beach sessions commence – Monday 9th May
Please note all sessions are subject to change due to coach and safety cover availability. All amendments will be posted in advance on the Gylly Facebook Page.